Students are accepted to the institute four times yearly.
Admission terms are as follows:
- Term 1: September – December
- Term 2: January – March
- Term 3: April – June
- Term 4: July – September
Applications forms are available at the front desk of the main administration building.
ALANAS Institute accepts students between ages of 17-60 years of age.
Students are briefed on the relevant fees, policies, regulations and programs offered by the institution.
Applicants are required to:
- Applicants are required to pay a registration fee which is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Fill out an application form providing the relevant information. They will be given a package containing uniform pattern, booklist, bank vouchers etc.
- Take in two (2) passport size picture
- Provide proof of age – (birth certificate)
- Provide a copy of T.R.N.
- Provide a copy of NIS
- Provide original and copies of educational qualification(s) or any other evidence of which grade achieved in school (if any)
NB: A student is not officially enrolled until all the following requirements have been met.
Please ensure that ALL documents and photos submitted are certified by a Justice of the Peace.