- Tuition fees for the courses prescribed by ALANAS Institute vary and are due and payable at the beginning of each term.
- Fees are to be paid no later than two weeks into the new school term.
- All fees must be paid via payment vouchers at any Sagicor Bank – Chequing Account # 5503391831
- Students can make arrangements for payment plans at the Administrative office.
- Financial arrangements for tuition mustbe made with the school office.
- Students are required to pay the necessary fees to cover services of ID card, handbook, uniforms and T-shirts.
- All examination fees must be paid on or before deadline dates.
- Absolutely no cash will be collected on the day of examination.
- A fee is charged for graduation.